Stop running all over town! The Middlefield Banking Company gives you that allows business owners to make commercial deposits right from their desktop. Take it EASY!
Remote Merchant Deposit (Merchant Capture) is an exciting and powerful business tool that allows a Middlefield Banking Company client to make check deposits without leaving the comfort of their office. It can provide increased access to funds and can enhance internal controls and better protect businesses from fraudulent activity.
Key Advantages of EasyDeposit Remote Capture.
- Convenient - Make deposits anytime Transmit checks for deposit from anywhere, at any time, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Deposits transmitted to the bank after bank business hours or on bank non-business days will be deposited into your account the next bank business day.
- Streamlined operations - Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank. Save time preparing deposits. Supervisors can review images and deposit information before transmission, establish approvals and centralize deposit processing for multiple locations.
- Saves time and money - Eliminates the need, cost, and liability of regular trips to the branch. Deposit checks right from your desktop.
- Peace of mind - Assures deposits are being made daily which may improve your cash flow and reduce risk of check fraud.
allows you to simply scan and transmit check images for deposit to your Middlefield Banking Company checking account using only a computer, a check scanner, a Web browser and access to the Internet. Our Remote Merchant Deposit Service is an SSL secured, efficient way to reduce the administrative costs of depositing checks.
Is Remote Merchant Deposit for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then Remote Merchant Deposit may benefit your company.
3 Easy Steps:
- Log on to the SSL secured Middlefield Banking Company Remote Merchant Deposit Web site.
- Feed your checks for deposit through the check scanner, up to 100 checks per batch, to scan the front and back of each item; review the scanned items online.
- Transmit the images for deposit to your Middlefield Banking Company checking account.
- Automatic balance controls verify that the amount entered equals the amount of the deposited items.
- Check images can be stored for long-term reference, and information can be downloaded directly into many accounting software programs.
You can download a PDF manual that shows you the complete process here.
The following are the minimum required PC specs needed to utilize the Remote Merchant Deposit product at your business:
- Intel Pentium IV 1 Ghz processor
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 resolution
- 512 MB RAM (1GB+ recommended)
- 1 GB Hard Drive
- Microsoft® Windows XP (SP 1 or 2) or Windows 2000 (SP4)
- Graphics capability: VGA; with 16-bit Color Palette
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser: v6.0 or v7.0; 128-bit encryption
- ISP Connection (broadband recommended)
- USB 2.0 port
For more information on our Remote Merchant Deposit for your business or any of our other business services, contact any office of The Middlefield Banking Company or our Cash Management Division, toll-free, 1-888/801-1666 or email: .