Before You Choose a Personal Checking Account...
We offer several types of checking accounts. In order to select the one that's right for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- How much money do I usually keep in my checking account?
- How many checks do I usually write in a month?
- Is earning interest important to me?
- What other banking services do I frequently use?
Click here for a Comparison Chart of all our personal checking options.
Before You Choose an Investment Program...
Middlefield Bank offers several types of investment products. In order to select the one that is best for you, ask yourself these three questions:
- How much do I have to invest?
- How do I eventually plan to use these funds?
- How long am I able to invest my money?
Click here for a Comparison Chart of all our personal savings and investment options.
The Middlefield Banking Company offers a broad array of other financial products to help you manage your personal finances to your best advantage.
- MasterCard and Visa Credit Cards
- MasterMoney Debit Card
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Protection
- EasyLine Telephone
- EasyLink Online
- Night Depository
- ATM Card
- Safe Deposit Boxes
For a brochure of all of our capabilities click here.